Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Welcome back mshilpesh!

Hello reader!
This post is an informal message for you to get a little understanding about me as a person and what I have to offer to you in my future posts (And a formal welcome for me to the world of blogging).
It is my great pleasure to be back to the world of blogging after a very long time. I started with a blog earlier in 2009 through which I used to share my movie reviews and some interesting readings I came across on the Internet. With this new blog, that is named the same as the previous one (Sector S) (and expects to remain the same till it exits), you can expect to read my candid, free-flowing opinions for variety of ideas. Or maybe, some random thoughts I just think of when I walk on the streets: just anything that I wish to share with you people.
From the time of my last to this new blog space (4 years of my engineering), I have grown-up to enjoy the happiness inherent in simple, little things life gifts to me every day. I have learnt to ignore and say NO (which is an achievement). And the biggest change that has happened to me as a person is the realization of the fact that studying is not as bad as it seems to be (Blah me).
Writing (Typing and then publishing: As my current institute's director will correctly point out) this first post on this blog puts a big smile on my face (Big fan of Joker \m/). I look forward to entertain you with my writings as time progresses and also, to make lots of new friends through this form of media. Cheers :)

No comments: