Sunday, May 15, 2016

1,168 days!!

Hey there!

Long break - 1,168 days from my last post. A lot has changed for us since then. I completed my post-graduate studies in Business Administration. Changed jobs after that and these days - I am working with a consulting firm in data analysis domain. Hope there's been change & improvement in your life too. :)


I have completed 3 Himalayan treks (Kedarkantha, Hampta pass and Bedni Bugyal) which helped me reflect on my approach to life and what it's made of. Mountains have a power to make one understand their worth on this planet Earth. More on this in future.


I'm thinking of trying my hand at writing blogposts again to share my thoughts on various ideas viz. marriage, expressing your thoughts, adopting a kid (or kids), smiling at strangers, understanding work-life balance & some more. That's 5 posts promised + 1 more if I remember to write about mountains!


Hope I can deliver over & above yours & my own expectations through my articles.


Become a follower to receive updates.

See you soon! Smile for no reason (or find a reason) right now. Life's not complicated, we make it so. :)

No comments: